Have you tried notebooking as a part of your homeschool process? These FREE St. Patrick’s Day Notebooking Pages are so fun and colorful as a tool to promote reading and listening comprehension, as well as research skills. They are especially great for kids with learning difficulties such as dyslexia, language disorders, and ADHD, because they break writing down into smaller segments and combine it with art notebooking.
This printable pack is a 7-page digital download of fun and colorful notebooking pages for both early and upper elementary writers. The pages combining writing lines with blank boxes for art notebooking and are a great tool to promote comprehension and research skills.
For other similar resources, check out:
- St. Patrick’s Day History Notebooking Pages
- Christian-Based St. Patrick’s Day Notebooking Pages
- and more!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Star Wars Day Resources (Printables, Snacks, & Crafts, etc.) - April 16, 2021
- FREE Poetry Unit Studies, Printables & Resources - April 5, 2021
- FREE SMART Goals Template - June 19, 2020
- FREE Mini Envelope Template - June 17, 2020
- FREE 1st Grade Language Arts Book - June 15, 2020