Do your kids love making up silly sentences? It is a fun way to help them learn the structure of a sentence, practice their reading skills, get some laughs, and make memories together.
This fun and easy printable game is a great way to help kids review their reading skills and learn sentence structure.
Simply download and print the cards, then have them pick one from each pile and read the silly sentence. Play it over and over to improve reading skills!
Don’t miss these other All About Learning posts:
- The Right Time to Start Spelling Instruction
- How to Develop Reading Fluency
- What if you suspect your child has a reading problem?
- What are the Pros and Cons about Word Families?
Download your own FREE Silly Sentences Match-Ups Game from All About Learning today!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- How to Introduce Anatomy to your Preschoolers & Kindergartners - September 6, 2021
- FREE Brick Building Challenges - June 8, 2021
- FREE Shakespeare Resources for Tweens & Teens - April 8, 2021
- How Partner Reading Can Improve Fluency - January 15, 2021
- 12 FREE Lessons About Christmas Traditions in Great Britain - December 17, 2020