There are numerous reasons that families will need to make the decision to homeschool either on a temporary basis or in an emergency. If you need help with having to homeschool in an emergency or temporarily, this FREE School-at-Home Survival Guide provides homeschool schedules and scheduling tips to help. Yes, it would be great to have time to plan, to get it all together and to decipher which curriculum or teaching methods would work best for your kids. However, sometimes that just isn’t possible. Life throws curveballs and like the survivors we are, this toll will be what you need to get started.
Grab these FREE resources to help you with homeschooling your loved ones:
- Homeschool Planning Pack Freebie
- FREE Homeschool Curriculum for All Subjects
- GIANT List of Online Homeschool Resources to Use During School Closures!
Click here for your free guide and help to Temporary Homeschooling: How to School at Home in an Emergency.
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- FREE Tool-Themed Emergent Reader - March 31, 2020
- Spreading Kindness FREE Poster - March 31, 2020
- FREE Learning Resources and Virtual Tours - March 31, 2020
- PreK and K School Closure Homeschool FREE Printables - March 30, 2020
- FREE Printable Copywork with Psalm 91 - March 30, 2020