Have you ever completed an inductive Bible study? If you want to explore an inductive Bible study with your kids, then grab this FREE sample page of the Psalm 1 self-study workbook.
Although this is only a sample of the full Psalm 1 workbook, you will not regret taking the time to explore an inductive Bible study with your kids.
The very basic premise for an inductive Bible study has 3 steps.
- Observation – What does the text say?
- Interpretation – What does the text mean?
- Application – How should this change me?
Your kids will put into practice this learning/study style while marking text for a better understanding of God’s word. Here is a short video to help your kids learn how to mark the text in an inductive study.
Kids will also get in the habit of studying the Bible verse by verse which I find so very useful and important.
Check out this FREE Guide to an Inductive Bible Study.
Grab more resources to help kids get engaged in studying God’s word.
- FREE 10 Week Spiritual Growth for Tweens
- Three Kings Printable Pack & Bible Study
- Free Taming the Tongue Family Bible Study
- Bible Study Worksheets and Printables
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!