Whether your kids enjoy reading or you have a reluctant reader, this free reading challenge and bookmark printable will motivate them.
We all want our kids to read, read well, or even formulate the love of reading. The problem with that is that it is easier said than done.
Reading challenges and bookmarks create motivation for our kids to read even if you kids do not like reading at all. This resource will even help kids read something they usually wouldn’t read.
Grab more free reading resources for your kids to motivate reading at home.
- Summer Reading Challenges 2020!
- FREE 30-Day Reading Challenge
- Seasonal Reading Challenge Charts
- Teen Reading Challenge Checklist
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- 1950s History FREE Printables for Kids - August 14, 2020
- FREE Survival Pack for Work-At-Home Homeschool Moms - August 14, 2020
- FREE Printable Classical Conversations Memory Work - August 14, 2020
- FREE Space Coloring and Tracing Printables - August 13, 2020
- Beginning Sounds FREE Worksheets - August 13, 2020