Pumpkins are a staple of the fall season. Use these free pumpkin activity pages for some festive autumn learning and fun.
Pumpkins are fun to decorate in lots of ways, to decorate with, and to eat!
We can use pumpkin to add flair to pumpkins and muffins. Pumpkin seeds make a nutritious snack.
Pumpkin themes are great for livening up October lessons. Worksheets and activities with fall themes bring festivity to school time.
You and your child will enjoy this collection of pumpkin worksheets and activities.
The pumpkin spin and write activity is a fun way to practice with place value. You can make it a fun review game, too!
Teach your child all about emotions with the pumpkin emotions activity. You’ll explore twelve common emotions and practice with them.
Work on skip counting with a twist. Use the skip counting by 4 puzzles for an entertaining way to practice.
Playdough is a must-have ingredient for hands-on learning. The pumpkin shape mats will help your child learn about creating shapes.
Use these and several other perfect practice activities for fall.
Grab more pumpkin activities and worksheets below:
- Measuring Pumpkins Math Activity
- Counting Pumpkins FREE Printable
- Learning with Pumpkins: Free Pumpkin Printables, Crafts, Recipes + More!
Click here for your free pumpkin pages for fall from 3 Dinosaurs and other contributors.
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- Fall Color By Letter Activities - October 15, 2021
- Kids Journal and Goal Tracker - October 15, 2021
- American Revolution Flip Book Activity - October 15, 2021
- Free Hurricane Learning Activity - October 15, 2021
- Free Pumpkin Activity Pages - October 14, 2021