Using your smartphone wouldn’t be possible without this famous inventor. Check out these free resources and free printables all about Alexander Graham Bell, the inventor of the telephone.
Have you called anyone on the phone lately? Text anyone? Watch things online from the comfort of your own mobile? Well, all that is thanks to Mr. Alexander Graham Bell.
Mr. Bell didn’t just invent the telephone. He invented so many other things like the metal detector, refined the phonograph and other machines.
Did you know he was also a professor of Speech and Vocal Physiology? I have no idea what that is but it sure sounds awesome. Check out these Free Printables All About Alexander Graham Bell to find out more about this famous inventor.
Grab more free resources about inventors for your homeschool.
- Great Inventors FREE Copywork Bundle
- FREE Inventors and Inventions Unit Studies
- Wright Brothers Mini-Unit
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- FREE CVC Word Crack the Code Game - August 11, 2020
- FREE Printable Gratitude Challenge - August 11, 2020
- FREE Line of Symmetry Worksheets - August 11, 2020
- FREE Memory Match Shell Game - August 10, 2020
- Back to School Scripture Memory FREE Printable Pack - August 10, 2020