Fall is full of colors! You can visualize the season through these printable templates for autumn 3D paper art craft to display in your house.
This craft has some steps with a knife, so please pay attention to safety.
If you are looking for a gorgeous, unique, and creative craft for fall, you have come to the right place. Hip Homeschool Moms has a 3D Paper Art Craft for older children, teens, and even adults who look for autumn inspiration.
What you need to do are:
- Prepare the tools and materials
- Print the free templates
- Going through the instructions
- Create your autumn 3D paper art based on the instructions.
You will get a colorful, beautiful autumn landscape that you can display on the wall. It will certainly look great. You can use it for a nice seasonal gift for family or friends!
Grab some more fall/autumn art projects and activities below:
- Fall Kindergarten Pack
- Free Fall Subway Art Printables
- Craft – Fall Leaf Marker Prints
- FREE Fall-Themed Finish the Pictures Pack
Click the image below to get access to the Autumn 3D paper art altogether with the free printable templates
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- Printable Copywork from Treasure Island - December 2, 2020
- Symmetry Christmas Coloring Pages - December 2, 2020
- Thrifty Ways to Teach Math - December 2, 2020
- 64 FREE Colors of Christmas Journaling Coloring Pages - December 1, 2020
- Gingerbread Letter G Coloring Page - December 1, 2020