It amazes me how much help there is out there for the homeschooling family. Whether it be for new homeschoolers or for the seasoned homeschooler, it is true that all of us can use some help along the way.
Some of us can start feeling overwhelmed, burned out, or just like we aren’t good enough to educate our kids. When we feel like this, it is exactly the time we need to reach out for some help.
No matter where you are in your journey, this free online homeschool teaching summit may be just what you need for encouragement and tools to keep going. The whole event is FREE if you sign up by Monday, March 2nd.
Check out these other free resources to help you with homeschooling throughout the year.
- Homeschooling on One Income Strategy Guide
- FREE Homeschooling with Technology Podcast!
- How to Keep Toddlers Busy While Homeschooling
- Homeschooling Outside of the Grade Level Box
- MEGA List of Homeschooling Preschool Resources!
Again, the entire event is FREE if you sign up by Monday, March 2nd.
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- FREE Tool-Themed Emergent Reader - March 31, 2020
- Spreading Kindness FREE Poster - March 31, 2020
- FREE Learning Resources and Virtual Tours - March 31, 2020
- PreK and K School Closure Homeschool FREE Printables - March 30, 2020
- FREE Printable Copywork with Psalm 91 - March 30, 2020