This is a post by Free Homeschool Deals contributor, Lauren of Mama’s Learning Corner!
Number Card Puzzles
To use the Number Card Puzzles, simply download and print on cardstock. Laminate for longer durability.
Then cut apart the puzzles on the heavy dark lines.
Each puzzle contains 2 pieces: the number on one half and the shapes on the other.
Once you’ve prepared the game, it’s time to match!
For younger learners, give only a few puzzle pieces at the time so they aren’t frustrated.
Older learners can piece together the whole set.
–> Please note that this Number Card Puzzle Set is for your personal use with your own children or grandchildren only.
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
Please stop by Mama’s Learning Corner for more free Puzzle Cards! You’ll find ABCs, rhyming words, and more!
For more free early learning number printables, you might enjoy:
CLICK HERE for more free instant downloads!
Latest posts by Lauren Hill (see all)
- FREE PRESCHOOL NATIVITY PRINTABLES (Instant Downloads!) - December 5, 2018
- FREE NUMBER TRACING PAGES (Instant Download) - September 4, 2018
- FREE CRAYON COLOR MATCH PRINTABLES PACK (Instant Download) - August 22, 2018
- FREE ALPHABET DOT PAGES PACK (Instant Download!) - August 16, 2018
- FREE SHAPE TRACING WORKSHEETS (Instant Download) - July 25, 2018