My daughter is learning all about the cardiovascular, digestive, and excretory systems. We love new resources. This free magnet maze of the digestive system is a fun way to teach your young learners about body systems.
My daughter is 13 now and I regret not teaching her about the body systems at an earlier age. The curriculum I am using is a bit complicated for her.
If you want to start this teaching your kids about body systems early on, this will be a great addition to your lessons.
With this fun and silly learning maze, kids will follow a piece of food down through the entire digestive system. How cool is that?
Enjoy more free resources to teach the body systems below.
- Body Systems FREE Printables
- FREE Human Body Systems Terminology Notebook
- Circulatory Systems Worksheets
- FREE Human Body Systems Reading Comprehension
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- 1950s History FREE Printables for Kids - August 14, 2020
- FREE Survival Pack for Work-At-Home Homeschool Moms - August 14, 2020
- FREE Printable Classical Conversations Memory Work - August 14, 2020
- FREE Space Coloring and Tracing Printables - August 13, 2020
- Beginning Sounds FREE Worksheets - August 13, 2020