Looking for a fun way to ease back into a math routine this January? Try the newest Problem of the Day Calendars from Math Geek Mama. This simple one page calendar can be used a number of ways and helps kids practice important skills. Plus, there’s a fun twist that kids love. Included in this download are two different January calendars, for grades K-2 and 3-5.
Click here for more free math resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Giveaway – Enter to Win a $100 Gift Certificate from All About Learning Press - March 2, 2020
- Enter to Win a Tablet & the Letter Tiles App from All About Learning Press - January 2, 2020
- Amazon Deal: 36% Off Mavis Beacon Keyboarding Kidz - December 20, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 38% Off Learn Spanish: Rosetta Stone Bonus Pack Bundle - December 18, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 30% Off Osmo – Genius Kit for Fire Tablet – 5 Hands-On Learning Games - December 17, 2019