Looking for a fun way to ease back into a math routine this January? Try the newest Problem of the Day Calendars from Math Geek Mama. This simple one page calendar can be used a number of ways and helps kids practice important skills. Plus, there’s a fun twist that kids love. Included in this download are two different January calendars, for grades K-2 and 3-5.
Click here for more free math resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- How to Introduce Anatomy to your Preschoolers & Kindergartners - September 6, 2021
- FREE Brick Building Challenges - June 8, 2021
- FREE Shakespeare Resources for Tweens & Teens - April 8, 2021
- How Partner Reading Can Improve Fluency - January 15, 2021
- 12 FREE Lessons About Christmas Traditions in Great Britain - December 17, 2020