This is a post by Free Homeschool Deals contributor, Lauren Hill at Mama’s Learning Corner.
Word searches were some of my favorite activities as a child, and my children love them as well. As a result, I make a lot of word search printables!
They are a great way to reinforce different reading concepts (words ending in -ing, long vowels, etc) or practice vocabulary words of a certain subject.
This set of word searches focuses on short vowel sounds, mostly CVC words. Each page contains 20 words to find and this is a 5-page printable packet.
If you’d like word searches a bit more challenging for your young readers, Mama’s Learning Corner has a free Long Vowel Word Search packet.
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
CLICK HERE for more free instant downloads!
Latest posts by Lauren Hill (see all)
- FREE PRESCHOOL NATIVITY PRINTABLES (Instant Downloads!) - December 5, 2018
- FREE NUMBER TRACING PAGES (Instant Download) - September 4, 2018
- FREE CRAYON COLOR MATCH PRINTABLES PACK (Instant Download) - August 22, 2018
- FREE ALPHABET DOT PAGES PACK (Instant Download!) - August 16, 2018
- FREE SHAPE TRACING WORKSHEETS (Instant Download) - July 25, 2018