Figuring out what type of schedule that your homeschool needs is part of every homeschool journey. Some homeschool moms find weekly homeschooling schedules work best, while other homeschool moms prefer daily and some homeschool moms find monthly homeschool schedule planning is perfect for them. If you’re trying to figure out how to create a monthly homeschool schedule, you’ll want to stop by Living Life and Learning to discover the tips she has to share and grab a copy of her FREE Schedule printable to help you get started!
Here is FHD’s large collection of free homeschool planning resources!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE Homeschool Resources to Celebrate Memorial Day! - May 27, 2019
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019