Preschoolers will enjoy learning about the four seasons with this FREE Four Seasons Sorting Activity. This activity features 4 trees representing the four seasons, and 16 picture cards to be sorted. Place the cards underneath the correct tree according to what season the image represents. Can be used throughout the year to reinforce and learn about the many things that make each season unique.
Need more freebies? Click here for a huge selection of Free Homeschool Printables!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019