Do your kids love the book, “The Greedy Triangle?” If so, be sure and grab this FREE printable triangle math lesson pack from Bethany at Math Geek Mama with hands-on ways to explore triangles! This can be used with kids as young as Kindergarten, but also includes more advanced pages to help middle or high schoolers understand and explore the Triangle Inequality Theorem in a fun way! Help your kids learn what makes a triangle a triangle with these free lessons!
Click here for more free math resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- MASTERCLASS FOR HOMESCHOOLING MULTIPLE KIDS - May 18, 2022
- How to Introduce Anatomy to your Preschoolers & Kindergartners - September 6, 2021
- FREE Brick Building Challenges - June 8, 2021
- FREE Shakespeare Resources for Tweens & Teens - April 8, 2021
- How Partner Reading Can Improve Fluency - January 15, 2021