Turn learning into a fun interactive game with the FREE Early Learning Rhyming Activity for kindergarten and first-grade learners.
Your child becomes the detective as they investigate and piece together the puzzle of rhyming word groups.
Rhyming is an important part of learning to read, helping children recognize word families, and showing them how words are broken down into smaller parts.
This fun printable rhyme game is a great resource for teaching children about rhyming words.
Cute, clip-art picture blocks provide words to rhyme, two-word mats printed on cardstock are used to group rhyming words. Recording sheets are included for your child to write down up to eight sets of words at one time.
Set-up is fast and simple if you use the words provided, but changing things up for future play is encouraged through the editable word banks and clip-art.
This gives you and your child the ability to explore endless combinations and inspiration with new words to rhyme and pictures to see whenever you choose to play.
Grab more free FREE Early Learning Rhyming Activity resources.
- Beginning Reader Rhyming Games Printable
- FREE Rhyming Words Activity
- 5 FREE Ways to Teach Rhyming + Rhyming Test!
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- 64 FREE Colors of Christmas Journaling Coloring Pages - November 25, 2020
- Around the World Thanksgiving Book - November 25, 2020
- Letter T Turkey Coloring Page - November 25, 2020
- Gratitude Journaling and Activity Printables - November 25, 2020
- Free Six-Week Healthy Habits Program - November 24, 2020