We all know about Dr. Seuss books, yet this FREE Dr. Seuss unit study will help your kids learn all about the author behind the books.
Dr. Seuss brought life, fun, color, and excitement to children’s books. Prior to his books, children’s books could have been described as quite dull.
Then came Seuss books full of crazy characters, colorful pictures, imagination and a rhyming theme to make an explosion out of reading books.
His books are some of the most famous children’s books even to today. This unit study is based off od his books Who Was Dr. Seuss?
The FREE Dr. Seuss Unit Study will cover his personal life and his early career even before starting to write his amazing children’s books.
The printables in this unit study include notebooking pages, a timeline activity, Make 10 Apple Game, a following directions activity, graphic organizer, writing prompt, a writing resource, and more.
Grab more Dr. Seuss freebies for learning in your homeschool.
- Dr Seuss FREE Printables
- FREE Dr. Seuss-Inspired Printables & Resources!
- Dr. Seuss FREE Preschool Pack
- Celebrate Dr. Seuss’ Birthday with these Resources and Activities!
- Dr. Seuss Inspired Writing Prompts
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- FREE Earth Day Vocabulary Activities - April 16, 2021
- FREE Human Ear Worksheets - April 16, 2021
- FREE Herbivore, Omnivore, and Carnivore Worksheets - April 16, 2021
- Understanding Feelings and Emotions Printables - April 15, 2021
- FREE Plant Life Cycle Worksheets - April 15, 2021