Dr. Theodore Seuss Giesel was known for beloved children’s tales such as Cat in the Hat, One Fish Two Fish, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, and so much more! He was born on March 2, 1904, so his birthday is coming up! His birthday is a great way to celebrate his life and achievements AND a love of reading!
Check out these great roundups and resources! All of them are Dr. Seuss activities, and all resources contain multiple pages or activities so that you have lots to choose from when celebrating at your homeschool!
- List of Dr. Seuss Activities and Printables: Cat in the Hat + More!: Check out this amazing list of all things Dr. Seuss! There are unit studies, games, craft ideas, worksheets, and so much more!
- Learning with Dr. Seuss: 100+ Free Dr. Seuss-Themed Printables, Crafts, Recipes, and Activities: You will love this compiled list of crafts, activities, ideas, and more to help you celebrate Dr. Seuss’ birthday!
- Dr. Seuss Writing Activities Printables: This includes 7 writing prompts plus draw and write activities from In All You Do!
- 40 Fun Dr. Seuss Crafts including The Lorax, The Cat in the Hat, + More! : Your kids will love putting together these Seuss crafts related to his different books!
- Big YUMMY List of Dr. Seuss Snacks-Over 40!: Celebrate Dr. Seuss’ birthday in the kitchen with these fun recipe ideas!
- Dr. Seuss Inspired Writing Prompts: Take your pick from a selection of 17 different Dr. Seuss writing prompts from Sight and Sound Reading!
- Dr. Seuss Inspired Puzzles: Puzzles are a great way to use analytical thinking skills, and they’re fun! Included are 8 puzzles from The Multi Taskin’ Mom.
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Pumpkin Pie Phonics Games - October 16, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 35% Children’s Toy Work Bench - October 14, 2019
- FREE Books of the Bible Printable Poster - October 14, 2019
- FREE Daily Gratitude Notebooking Pages - October 14, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 10% Off The Story of Christopher Columbus - October 11, 2019