Grab this free division and multiplication printable to help kids practice these skills using fact family houses.
Although math may not be a student’s favorite subject, practice helps make understanding the concepts better.
This free division and multiplication printable fact family activity includes math task cards. They can use the cards with you as you teach or to review and practice independently.
Using fact families to teach both multiplication an ddivision allows kids to make a connection between the previously learned meth skill sliek addition an dsubtraction.
It helps kids make sense out of what they are learning in math progressively. It also helps them to see how one skill builds upon the next.
You won’t want to miss this feeebie as it is NO prep and will make multiplying and dividing fun and easy.
Grab more freebeis to practice these math skills at home.
- FREE Multiplication and Division Pack
- Multiplication and Division Math Activity and Printables
- Super Hero Multiplication and Division FREEBIE – 20 Pages!
- FREE Math Fact House for Multiplication and Division
- Mastering Math Facts Multiplication and Division Worksheet Set
- Multiplication, Division, & Skip FREE Fun Counting Charts
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!