Math charts are great tools for your child to keep in their binders or for you to post up on your wall. Cassie at 3 Dinosaurs has these great Multiplication, Division, & Skip Counting Charts for your homeschool!
For all of the charts, the numbers go from 1-12 and 1-15. Depending on your child’s level, you can start off in the easier sections, and then move on. You can also use a plastic sleeve over the chart to practice equations that are missing numbers. Use a marker to cover over random numbers and have your child fill them in!
For other similar resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Happy Mother’s Day! Celebrate with this List of Mother’s Day Resources! - April 25, 2021
- FREE Star Wars Day Resources (Printables, Snacks, & Crafts, etc.) - April 16, 2021
- FREE Poetry Unit Studies, Printables & Resources - April 5, 2021
- FREE SMART Goals Template - June 19, 2020
- FREE Mini Envelope Template - June 17, 2020