Math charts are great tools for your child to keep in their binders or for you to post up on your wall. Cassie at 3 Dinosaurs has these great Multiplication, Division, & Skip Counting Charts for your homeschool!
For all of the charts, the numbers go from 1-12 and 1-15. Depending on your child’s level, you can start off in the easier sections, and then move on. You can also use a plastic sleeve over the chart to practice equations that are missing numbers. Use a marker to cover over random numbers and have your child fill them in!
For other similar resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Top 20 Books Your Middle Schooler Should Read - January 24, 2020
- FREE Science Experiment: Why Do We Wear a Seat Belt? - January 24, 2020
- FREE Exercise & Fitness Cards & Posters - January 24, 2020
- ABC Snacks: P is for Papa Polar Bear + FREE Polar Bear Pack! - January 22, 2020
- FREE Dentist & Dental Health Printables for February! - January 22, 2020