If you are exploring Italy and its historical landmarks, then this free Colosseum flip book for research will be a great addition to your lessons.
The Colosseum is truly a historical architectural anomaly. The Colosseum was, hands-down, one of the most fascinating sites I have ever seen.
This amazing landmark was built between 72 A.D to 80 A.D in the hear tof Ancient Rome.
The magnificent monument of Ancient Rome was mad eof stone and concrete by the power of thousands of slaves, unfortunately.
Another sad fact about the Colosseum is that its events were extremely brutal in nature even certain games killing around 10,0000 animals in just a day.
That wa sone o fth ehtings I thought about during my visit there. There was absolutely noone else there but my fellow adventurer.
We just walked around and in its magnitude thought of the brutality that happened there and the many people that watched as a part of their culture.
It was quite a surreal experience. Grab more free landmark resources to share with your kids alaongiside this free Colosseum flip book.
- Landmarks of France FREE Notebook
- FREE World Landmarks Printables Pack
- Architects and U.S. Landmarks FREE Fact Cards
- FREE US Landmarks and Monuments Coloring Book
- United States Landmarks Matching Game
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- FREE Earth Day Vocabulary Activities - April 16, 2021
- FREE Human Ear Worksheets - April 16, 2021
- FREE Herbivore, Omnivore, and Carnivore Worksheets - April 16, 2021
- Understanding Feelings and Emotions Printables - April 15, 2021
- FREE Plant Life Cycle Worksheets - April 15, 2021