This is a post by Free Homeschool Deals contributor, Heather from Only Passionate Curiosity.
Hi FHD readers!
I am so excited about the printables I have been putting out this month. In our home, we’ve spent the last few weeks learning all about winter holidays around the world- everything from St. Nicholas Day in Germany, to Christmas in Austrailia and Diwali in India.
It’s amazing to me how many different traditions there are, and how many things we all have in common. Christmas and the winter holidays are all about light overcoming darkness, family and warm, squishy lovely feelings.
I hope you enjoy this month’s pack, a coloring based world holiday printable. There are two versions of each page, a large coloring and handwriting page, and a page with notebooking lines.
These can be used independently, or you can use them along with our holiday mini-units and reading list.
See the whole Around the World unit study here!
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
Grab your FREE Holidays Around the World Printable Pack HERE!
CLICK HERE for more free instant downloads!
Latest posts by Heather Only Passionate Curiosity (see all)
- FREE HOLIDAYS AROUND THE WORLD PACK (Instant Download) - December 5, 2018
- FREE ABC ANIMALS COLOR AND WRITE PACK (Instant Download) - October 12, 2018
- FREE PLANET FACTS AND COLORING PAGES (instant download) - September 4, 2018
- FREE OCEAN MINI-REPORT PACK (instant download) - June 1, 2018
- FREE PLANT CELL INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOK (Instant Download) - May 7, 2018
[…] Learn what children in other countries do to celebrate Christmas with this FREE HOLIDAYS AROUND THE WORLD PACK . […]
[…] Christmas Around the World. I am actually really excited about this. Learning about the different holidays people celebrate. & being able to color what we learn. […]