One of the most fun things that musical composers have done throughout centuries is to compose music to sound like birds chirping, tweeting, and singing. Here is a new FREE 15-minute Music Lesson on Birds in Classical Music to teach your kids all about it! When you download the free printable pack, you’ll receive:
- A full music lesson plan about birds in classical music, focusing on the piece “The Aviary” by Camille Saint-Saens.
- Links to listen to the music and learn about musical concepts and the composer.
- 4 Notebooking Pages for your kids to do while learning about the music.
- Resources you can get at the library, etc. to further your studies.
- A list of 25 more classical pieces that feature “birds” so you can extend the lesson on birds in classical music if you wish.
Find the lesson and many other resources, freebies, and tips for teaching music in your homeschool at Music in Our Homeschool.
Here are more FREE Music Resources for your homeschool!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019