One of the most fun things that musical composers have done throughout centuries is to compose music to sound like birds chirping, tweeting, and singing. Here is a new FREE 15-minute Music Lesson on Birds in Classical Music to teach your kids all about it! When you download the free printable pack, you’ll receive:
- A full music lesson plan about birds in classical music, focusing on the piece “The Aviary” by Camille Saint-Saens.
- Links to listen to the music and learn about musical concepts and the composer.
- 4 Notebooking Pages for your kids to do while learning about the music.
- Resources you can get at the library, etc. to further your studies.
- A list of 25 more classical pieces that feature “birds” so you can extend the lesson on birds in classical music if you wish.
Find the lesson and many other resources, freebies, and tips for teaching music in your homeschool at Music in Our Homeschool.
Here are more FREE Music Resources for your homeschool!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Giveaway – Enter to Win a $100 Gift Certificate from All About Learning Press - March 2, 2020
- Enter to Win a Tablet & the Letter Tiles App from All About Learning Press - January 2, 2020
- Amazon Deal: 36% Off Mavis Beacon Keyboarding Kidz - December 20, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 38% Off Learn Spanish: Rosetta Stone Bonus Pack Bundle - December 18, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 30% Off Osmo – Genius Kit for Fire Tablet – 5 Hands-On Learning Games - December 17, 2019