Are you looking to increase writing or practice handwriting in your homeschool? Then donʻt miss these free April Writing prompts for the whole month.
Getting kids to write can be quite a challenge at times. I fit isnʻt a challenge to get them to write, then it is sometimes difficult for us think up writing prompts to help them.
These monthly writing prompts are exceptionally useful for busy moms and kids who can use practice with their handwriting or to get their ideas on paper.
These free April writing prompts are a no-prep activity that comes in the form of a printable calendar that your kids can do daily.
The calendar has a spring-theme about flowers and warmer weather fun.
Grab more springtime printables to share with your students this year.
Grab more writing prompts and printables to share with your students this year.
- Fun and Free Writing Prompts
- Free Gratitude-Themed Writing Prompts
- Kindergarten Star Wars FREE Writing Prompts
- FREE Printable Whale Writing Prompts
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- FREE Earth Day Vocabulary Activities - April 16, 2021
- FREE Human Ear Worksheets - April 16, 2021
- FREE Herbivore, Omnivore, and Carnivore Worksheets - April 16, 2021
- Understanding Feelings and Emotions Printables - April 15, 2021
- FREE Plant Life Cycle Worksheets - April 15, 2021