This post contains my referral link. Here’s my full disclosure policy.
From now through 7/29/13 you can use the coupon code FHDinsects at check out and get this set of 21 insect mini-books on Currclick.com – FREE!
If you don’t have a Currclick.com account you’ll need to create a free one. You will not need to enter payment information.
“Study the largest class of animals on the planet – insects! This set of 21 mini-books would make a wonderful compliment to your study of insects! These mini-books could be added to a notebook for some dimension or in creating a triple lapbook.”
- Vocabulary pocket/cards
- My Observation Jar pocket/cards
- Science Experiments (for keeping track of completed experiments)
- Western Honeybee Classification
- Common Insect Orders
- What is Entomology/Entomologist
- Amateur Entomologist’s Checklist
- Parts of an Insect
- Insect Legs
- Insects Eat in Different Ways
- Ways Insects Communicate with Each Other
- Why Do Insects Communicate?
- Three Types of Insect Life Cycles
- Pollination and Parasite
- Insect Defenses
- Insect Homes
- Life Cycle of a Butterfly
- Insect Migration
- Inside an Insect
- Resources Used (for recording the resources you find through your study of insects)
Click here for the set of 21 insect mini-books! Remember to use coupon code FHDinsects at check out.
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- FREE Brick Building Challenges - June 8, 2021
- FREE Shakespeare Resources for Tweens & Teens - April 8, 2021
- How Partner Reading Can Improve Fluency - January 15, 2021
- 12 FREE Lessons About Christmas Traditions in Great Britain - December 17, 2020
- Christmas Themed Activity Pack with Snacks, Library List & More! - December 4, 2020