Christmas is in the air, and the Christmas worksheets and activity pages are in demand. If you have children who love thinking games, don’t miss these free Christmas word search activity pages.
This set comes with three pages and three levels of difficulty. Your child will be stimulated and challenged as they search for all the Christmas words in each list.
The answer keys can be printed also, so if your child gets stuck on a word, you can share some hints.
The final page is a recording page printed with manuscript lines so your child can practice handwriting, too. When they find a word, they can use the recording sheet to write each word on one of the lines.
For a bit of fun, have your child use colored pencils or crayons in Christmas colors on word searches. Alternate between red, green, blue, or gold for a cheerful, festive effect.
The graphics on each page print in black and white, so your child can color the images if they wish.
Find more printable word searches and puzzles.
- Weather Word Search Exercise Activity
- FREE Instant Download: Short Vowel Word Search
- Christmas Word Search Pack
Click here for your free Christmas word search printables.
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- Fall Color By Letter Activities - October 15, 2021
- Kids Journal and Goal Tracker - October 15, 2021
- American Revolution Flip Book Activity - October 15, 2021
- Free Hurricane Learning Activity - October 15, 2021
- Free Pumpkin Activity Pages - October 14, 2021