We all need them – brain breaks! Our kids can use to take a little time out from lessons and these brain break activity cards can help.
I didn’t know brain breaks were an actual thing when I first started homeschooling. Yet, discovering them did my kids a world of good.
It is an intentional way we can make sure our kids won’t experience burn out while getting them up and moving.
It is easier than sem may think for us to go a straight day with schoolwork or to give up over a frustrating episode.
It is beneficial for our kids to take a brain break. So use these activity cards or some other freebies below:
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- 64 FREE Colors of Christmas Journaling Coloring Pages - November 25, 2020
- Around the World Thanksgiving Book - November 25, 2020
- Letter T Turkey Coloring Page - November 25, 2020
- Gratitude Journaling and Activity Printables - November 25, 2020
- Free Six-Week Healthy Habits Program - November 24, 2020