This post contains my referral link. Here’s my full disclosure policy.
I have a new homeschool freebie for you that would go great with any upcoming patriotic studies. Using the coupon code below you can get a free Book Study of Sam the Minuteman (An American Revolution story) I Can Read Level 3. Use coupon code fhdsamstory at checkout.
*If you would like to share this offer with others please link directly to this post to access this free offer and coupon code. Thank you!*
Details about how to get the free Book Study
To access the freebie:
- Create an account on Currclick.com. It’s free, if you don’t have one already.
- Load theFREE Book Study of Sam the Minuteman into your shopping cart.
- FYI: You will NOT need to enter payment information.
- Under the payment information enter the coupon code fhdsamstory
- Your total will be $0.00 at checkout!
- ENJOY this free Book Study!
Here’s what your total will look like at checkout:
Description from the site:
Sixteen pages of comprehension and idea organizers for quality historical fiction!
This book study packet correlates to the early reader (I Can Read level 3) Sam the Minuteman by Nathaniel Benchley, with pictures by Arnold Lobel (HarperCollins, 1969). The book is about a boy at the battle of Lexington (the “Shot Heard Round the World”) during the American Revolution. A copy of the book is NOT provided.
* Comprehension. The 14 comprehension questions appear twice, once with primary-grade lines and sentence frames for students to answer using their own words and once with multiple choice answers. (6 pages total)
* Vocabulary (3 pages)
* Extension pages and idea organizers (7 pages)