Thanksgiving is just around the corner, and kids love themed worksheets. Give preschool or first grade math time a festive twist with these free turkey color by number pages.
Color and number recognition are basic elements of early learning, skills children will build on in the future. Color by number pages challenge kids with a mystery, encourage focus, and prompt relaxation.
Relaxation activities are helpful when teaching younger children by calming a busy environment. Also, prepare minds for learning time.
Learning to follow instructions and finishing a project are skills that these pages challenge children to improve.
By using coloring pages, children learn that symbols, like digits, mean something. Kids realize digits can be used for more than counting. They can also represent a color in their coloring page key.
These fun and silly coloring pages are excellent resources for math and language arts classes.
They offer practice with identifying colors and sight words as the numbers are used to decode the color key.
In this set, you’ll find six unique pages with giggle-worthy themes. Your child is sure to enjoy coloring these pages and bringing the pictures to life.
Find more color by number pages for your preschooler.
- FREE Pirate Color by Number Activity
- Patriotic Color by Number Sheets
- FREE Dinosaur Color by Number Pages
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- Christmas in Shakespeare’s Medieval England – FREE Sample Lesson - November 27, 2020
- Owl Notebooking Study Pages - November 27, 2020
- Printable Bible Bookmark Craft - November 27, 2020
- Digital Sight Words Activity - November 27, 2020
- Printable Winter Bingo Game - November 26, 2020