Sunflowers are the perfect plant to use in your science lessons and these sunflower life cycle free worksheets can help.
When I moved to an island, one of our closest friends planted sunflowers around their home. I was absolutely astonished to find out just how tall sunflowers grew and how big their flower was!
They honestly took my breath way. I mean, I had seen sunflower fields online or on television. However, looking at a real sunflower grow from seed to full bloom is just breathtaking.
Your kids will enjoy learning with these beautiful plants. Not only do they learn about the sunflower life cycle, they will also be able to practice math skills and literacy skills.
These freebie worksheets also include alphabet matching, tracing letters, counting, subtracting, singular/plural, graphing, telling time, and more.
Grab more plant freebies to go alongside your sunflower life-cycle free worksheets.
- Free Plant Life Cycle Worksheets
- Sunflower Play Dough Mats for Numbers 1-10
- FREE Sunflower Life Cycle Pack
- Sunflower Themed Mats
- FREE Sunflower Seed Counting Activity
Click here for your worksheets from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- Earth Science with Science Mom - April 28, 2023
- Fall Color By Letter Activities - October 15, 2021
- Kids Journal and Goal Tracker - October 15, 2021
- Free Hurricane Learning Activity - October 15, 2021
- American Revolution Flip Book Activity - October 15, 2021