It is always a good time to give thanks. Use this St. Patrick’s Day Kids Journal to help your students count their blessings.
Of course, we see everything green on St. Patrickʻs Day. We think of leprechauns, shamrocks, corned beef & cabbage, and dressing up in green.
Why make this holiday all about green when we can help kids use it to remember the true treasure instead of the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
Counting our blessings is more valuable than counting material gains. Instead of focusing on the next best thing, your kids can be reminded of the best things they already have.
Check out this gratitude journal as yet, another way to remind children of the blessing all around them they can put on paper as reminders – The Lord, salvation, Creation, friends, family and chocolate (last one is a bonus!).
The journal is based on a Christian Worldview, and has several sections to get the most out of the topic.
Grab more journals for your kids to learn how to jot down ideas and remember blessings in addition to this St. Patrick’s Day Kids Journal.
- Gratitude Journaling and Activity Printables
- FREE Nature Collection Printable Journal
- Printable Cursive Journal Cover
- FREE 20-Page Journal for Staying at Home
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- FREE Earth Day Vocabulary Activities - April 16, 2021
- FREE Human Ear Worksheets - April 16, 2021
- FREE Herbivore, Omnivore, and Carnivore Worksheets - April 16, 2021
- Understanding Feelings and Emotions Printables - April 15, 2021
- FREE Plant Life Cycle Worksheets - April 15, 2021