Take a classroom break and pull out your craft supplies to make this adorable Kids Pumpkin Box Fall Craft. When finished, kids can use their boxes to store small items!
Children’s arts and crafts activities foster early fundamentals such as creativity, problem-solving, and fine motor skills. Higher awareness skills such as determination and decision making can also be developed, by simply offering a creative outlet.
It’s amazing what children can learn even when using glue, scissors, and paint!
Whether they are used to store tiny trinkets or for decoration, these little boxes are too cute to pass over.
An adult will need to make preparations for this particular craft because an X-ACTO knife is used for cutting. Younger children will need guidance as they cut and assemble the pieces.
Don’t worry – paint and glue are involved so there is plenty of hands-on fun for the kids.
Find more Fall Pumpkin Crafts for the season.
- FREE Secondary Color Pumpkin Craft
- Pumpkin Seed Fall Tree Craft
- Learning with Pumpkins: Free Pumpkin Printables, Crafts, Recipes + More!
- FREE Pumpkin Seed Turkey Craft
- Make Your Own Pumpkin Volcano
- Free Pumpkin Life Cycle Printable Pack
- Pumpkin Prayer Printables
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!