Learning the sequence of numbers is an exciting time in your child’s learning journey. Use these number 1-10 free printable puzzles to begin teaching your young ones to sequence numbers.
There are so many fun resources out there to teach kids all about numbers.
With this number learning resource, they can explore a variety of themes to choose which they like best or just to provide variety for their puzzle learning fun.
The number-puzzles use an image cue to help your young learners put the numbers 1-10 in the correct order.
The themes for the puzzles to learn numbers include a cute bug theme, winter theme, a farm theme, and more.
Grab more free resources to teach your kids their numbers and sequence.
- Number Strips Handwriting/Recognition Printables
- FREE 1 – 5 Number Sense Puzzles
- Bible-Themed Number Charts
- FREE Bear-Themed Number Clip Cards
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- Printable Copywork from Treasure Island - December 2, 2020
- Symmetry Christmas Coloring Pages - December 2, 2020
- Thrifty Ways to Teach Math - December 2, 2020
- 64 FREE Colors of Christmas Journaling Coloring Pages - December 1, 2020
- Gingerbread Letter G Coloring Page - December 1, 2020