Monsters! Halloween is near and Monsters are everywhere! However, these cute Monster Fine Motor Activities will help develop and improve fine motor skills!
Hand strength and coordination are important for kids. They also help with cutting skills as well as improve handwriting! The best part is that these activities are so fun, kids won’t know they are actually working! 🙂
Let’s take a quick peek at all the Fine Motor Fun your kiddos can have!
Thumbtacks and Rubber bands
Just a few ways to have a little fun! Happy Halloween and Enjoy your Fine-Motor Activities!
Grab more monster fun activities below.
- FREE 10 Little Monsters Early Readers
- Silly Monsters Count to 10
- Monsters University Activities and Printables
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- Christmas in Shakespeare’s Medieval England – FREE Sample Lesson - November 27, 2020
- Owl Notebooking Study Pages - November 27, 2020
- Printable Bible Bookmark Craft - November 27, 2020
- Digital Sight Words Activity - November 27, 2020
- Printable Winter Bingo Game - November 26, 2020