Summertime is almost here, so dust your sleeping bags off and get ready! Spend some quality time with your kids using these free learning activities about camping.
Camping is one of those things people usually really love or really dislike. We are a family of campers and our attic is full of gear!
We have camped in Florida, Louisiana, New Hampshire, North Carolina, and Maine.
If a cabin in the mountains counts, then we’ve camped in Tennessee, too!
Taking a break from the stress of daily life is a necessity. Camping is a great way to disengage from social pressures and engage with our families.
There are many valuable lessons to learn while camping. Survival, problem-solving, map reading, and relationship building are skills that can be developed on camping trips.
If your family hasn’t experienced a camping trip yet, get started with these free activities.
Younger campers will enjoy the printable games and drawing pages. Your child can draw their own camping comic strip!
Have a family game night and play tic-tac-toe or four-in-a-row around the campfire.
Fill the memory page with all of your family’s favorite moments. You will cherish it for years to come!
Grab more camping printables below:
- FREE Versatile Camping Playdough Mats
- Family Camping Resources
- FREE Camping Tracing Strips
- Camping-Themed Counting by 5’s Puzzles
- FREE Camping Lapbook
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- 12 First Day of Homeschool Fun Activities with Free Printables - August 5, 2021
- Free Chicken Life Cycle Activity - August 5, 2021
- Marine Animal I-Spy Activity - August 5, 2021
- Free Outer Space Lapbook - August 5, 2021
- Days of the Week Activity - August 4, 2021