To raise up children who reflect God’s love, we teach them to hide God’s word in their hearts. Share what the Bible says about love using this free I Corinthians 13 copywork.
We can give our children confident, truthful answers when they ask questions about love. God’s Word gives a clear presentation of what love is and is not in I Corinthians 13.
There are many ways to help our children learn Biblical truths about love. Copywork taken from scripture is a great way to help them discover the treasures in God’s Word.
Memorizing scripture and saturating our lives with it helps us hide it in our hearts.
This printable copywork packet offers printing practice using I Corinthians 13:1-13, KJV.
A full set of traceable pages gives your young child guidance through the formation of each letter.
Older children can copy their scriptures from the preprinted text. This set includes pages with manuscript lines that give your child clear handwriting boundaries.
February is just around the corner. This free I Corinthians 13 copywork would make a great accompaniment to your Valentine’s Day lessons.
Find more scripture copywork for your homeschool.
- Scripture Copywork for Kids
- FREE Scripture Copywork about Leadership
- Weekly Scripture Copywork Printables
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- FREE Earth Day Vocabulary Activities - April 16, 2021
- FREE Human Ear Worksheets - April 16, 2021
- FREE Herbivore, Omnivore, and Carnivore Worksheets - April 16, 2021
- Understanding Feelings and Emotions Printables - April 15, 2021
- FREE Plant Life Cycle Worksheets - April 15, 2021