Get ready to take flight with your little creative writer using this fun Hot Air Balloon Adventure Prompt.
Sometimes all a good story needs to kick-start our imagination is a picture to draw inspiration from.
Have your child imagine they are floating up, up, and away, into the clouds, and then have them describe what they might see.
You may need to prompt with questions to help them along, but once they get going, just let their ideas flow and see where it carries them.
Inviting your child to color the picture first to add color and more detail might help with the creative process.
Younger children who are just learning to write might need you to write their words as they say them, but they can still dream up some interesting stories all on their own.
Grab more Creative Writing Prompts for your next writing exercise.
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- Christmas in Shakespeare’s Medieval England – FREE Sample Lesson - November 27, 2020
- Owl Notebooking Study Pages - November 27, 2020
- Printable Bible Bookmark Craft - November 27, 2020
- Digital Sight Words Activity - November 27, 2020
- Printable Winter Bingo Game - November 26, 2020