Did you have to purchase graphing paper and still have a stack at home? Explore these printables and various homeschooling uses for graphing paper that you never thought of.
I never thought of using graphing paper for anything besides graphing and then graphing equations.
It’s good to know different ways we can take advantage of our stack of graphing paper that we thought we no longer needed.
Graphing paper can make a huge impact on how kids solve math problems. Kids can learn to correct their own mistakes and see their own work in order to not make silly mistakes.
I definitely will be purchasing some graphing paper for my son’s handwriting. Living in a remote area and couldn’t find handwriting sheets, and my printer is not working.
I did happen to see the graphing paper at the store and decided to use it to improve his handwriting skills. However, it doesn’t stop there.
Grab more free math resources for your kiddos to practice with.
- Free Apple Graphing Activity
- Bug Graphing Printable
- Free Graphing the Season Activity Printables
- Track the Weather FREE Math Activity
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- FREE CVC Word Crack the Code Game - August 11, 2020
- FREE Printable Gratitude Challenge - August 11, 2020
- FREE Line of Symmetry Worksheets - August 11, 2020
- FREE Memory Match Shell Game - August 10, 2020
- Back to School Scripture Memory FREE Printable Pack - August 10, 2020