Why not combine your alphabet learning fun with a fruits and vegetables health unit? It sounds like a great idea to me. More and more we see the need for our children to see the value of eating healthier. We can begin these discussions with our kids even as young learners. The more we take about the value of eating fruits and vegetables the more likely our children will eat them and embrace them as part of their culinary culture. This simple and low prep fruit and vegetable free easy reader booklet is a great way to introduce fruits and veggies to your young readers at home. The booklets also provide a means for them to practice reading and handwriting skills as they learn to write the alphabet in lowercase.
Grab these additional FREE fruit and vegetable resources to help your kids improve their reading skills in no time.
- Fruits and Vegetables Unit Study
- FREE Fruits and Vegetables Printable Pack
- Fruits and Vegetables FREE Printable Pack
Click here for your free easy reader book to introduce fruits and vegetables to your young learners.
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- FREE Tool-Themed Emergent Reader - March 31, 2020
- Spreading Kindness FREE Poster - March 31, 2020
- FREE Learning Resources and Virtual Tours - March 31, 2020
- PreK and K School Closure Homeschool FREE Printables - March 30, 2020
- FREE Printable Copywork with Psalm 91 - March 30, 2020