This post contains my referral link which helps support the work of this site. Here’s my full disclosure policy. As always be sure to snag any homeschool freebies that look great quickly – prices and offers can change without notice.
Make a learning game a family activity! This Thanksgiving, play this FREE Thanksgiving Scramble from All About Learning!
It comes with letter squares and recording pages. At the top of each recording page is a Thanksgiving-themed word. Words might include things like mashed potatoes, pumpkin pie, and more! You all will work to find as many words as possible within the Thanksgiving term. The person with the most words wins! Your child can use the cuttable letter squares to help them create fresh words. It’s a game you can play over and over as we come into the Thanksgiving holiday!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Beatitudes Poster - December 6, 2019
- FREE Elementary Christmas Writing Prompts - December 6, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 31% Off Olaf’s Night Before Christmas + CD! - December 6, 2019
- FHD’s List of our Top Winter Resources! - December 6, 2019
- FREE Printable Winter Worksheets - December 5, 2019