With the holiday season coming up fast and Thanksgiving days away, it is nearly impossible to concentrate on our lessons. Take the pressure off of everyone and still learn with these free STEM activities for Thanksgiving!
STEM is important because it is an integral part of our every day lives. We use STEM when we bake, clean, play with blocks, count change, and in many other common ways.
Engaging in STEM activities improves skills in areas of critical thinking, problem solving, creativity, curiosity, leadership, and many more. Hands-on learning with real-world application allows students to explore areas of interest in preparation for future STEM career choices.
This list of STEM activities offers hands-on fun and learning for everyone in the family. Invite older children to coach younger children as they follow instructions and complete an activity.
Pumpkin STEM activities are fascinating for any age, while also frugal. Investigation printables and a small pumpkin are all that is required for these activities.
Older children may enjoy building the Native American shelter, and of course younger children will enjoy playing in it!
Find more STEM activities and printables for your homeschool.
- Printable Schedule System for Young Children
- Home STEM Kindergarten Activities
- FREE Toothpick Bridge Kids STEM Challenge
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- Christmas in Shakespeare’s Medieval England – FREE Sample Lesson - November 27, 2020
- Owl Notebooking Study Pages - November 27, 2020
- Printable Bible Bookmark Craft - November 27, 2020
- Digital Sight Words Activity - November 27, 2020
- Printable Winter Bingo Game - November 26, 2020