I love that homeschooling allows families to explore hands-on experiments. Seed sprouting is a simple yet fun activity that will teach kids so much about the growth of plants and plant life. Learn about botany with these free sprouting seeds activities for science fun at home.
The free science activities incorporate the scientific method in the activities while kids make predictions, record their observations, and build on their science knowledge. Sprouting seeds is simple yet, packed full of learning opportunities.
Grab these free plant and botany printables below. to go alongside your lessons.
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- FREE Tool-Themed Emergent Reader - March 31, 2020
- Spreading Kindness FREE Poster - March 31, 2020
- FREE Learning Resources and Virtual Tours - March 31, 2020
- PreK and K School Closure Homeschool FREE Printables - March 30, 2020
- FREE Printable Copywork with Psalm 91 - March 30, 2020