This is a post by Free Homeschool Deals contributor, Lauren, at Mama’s Learning Corner.
I’m not sure who is more excited for spring weather – my children or me!
We’re finally having a few days of beautiful, springy weather, where my kiddos can spend the afternoon outside.
And of course this change in weather calls for some spring printables!
Spring Word Searches
This 4-page set of spring word searches is a fun way to introduce spring vocabulary words if you have younger children.
These puzzles would be a perfect supplement to a spring unit study, or just use them as “fun” pages.
You could even use the words as the week’s spelling list during the spring season.
More Spring Printables and Worksheets
Make sure you take a look at these other spring printables and worksheets!
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
CLICK HERE for more free instant downloads!
Latest posts by Lauren Hill (see all)
- FREE PRESCHOOL NATIVITY PRINTABLES (Instant Downloads!) - December 5, 2018
- FREE NUMBER TRACING PAGES (Instant Download) - September 4, 2018
- FREE CRAYON COLOR MATCH PRINTABLES PACK (Instant Download) - August 22, 2018
- FREE ALPHABET DOT PAGES PACK (Instant Download!) - August 16, 2018
- FREE SHAPE TRACING WORKSHEETS (Instant Download) - July 25, 2018