Skip counting is a great way to prepare your child for multiplication. These mazes cover the 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s, and 10s. First, have your child fill in the missing numbers and then move on to the maze. This will help develop the skill of multiplication!
We have so many other skip counting resources for you! Check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Amazon Deal: Veggie Tales 25th Anniversary 10-Movie Collection (50% off!) - April 21, 2019
- FREE Equine Science Unit Study Resources - April 21, 2019
- FREE Recycling-Themed Fraction Matching Cards - April 21, 2019
- FREE I Am Not the Easter Bunny Easy Reader - April 21, 2019
- FREE Birds Nest Spring Activity - April 20, 2019