Hundreds charts are essential tools to the elementary classroom! You can use them to practice all kinds of different math skills. Develop number sense further with this Skip Counting with Hundreds Charts!
123 Homeschool 4 Me has created hundreds charts to practice skip counting by 1s all the way to 15s. Your child will need to fill in the missing numbers. It will help them to visualize numbers and distance between numbers. Laminate for reuse!
For other skip counting resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Red Fish Blue Fish Playdough Mats - March 21, 2019
- FREE Goldfish Cracker Counting Cards - March 21, 2019
- FREE Preschool Flower Counting Games - March 21, 2019
- Your One Stop Shop for FREE Weather-Themed Resources! - March 21, 2019
- FREE Gross Motor Dice: Tape Lines - March 20, 2019