Multiplication is a difficult concept for many young learners. But, by practicing skip counting, they can get a nice base with which to understand this tough math concept. Check out these Skip Counting Fish from Cassie at 3 Dinosaurs!
There are 12 pages (skip counting by 1 all the way up to 12!), and each page is a fishbowl. There are 12 fish in each bowl with numbers inside them. You can have your child connect the fish with a line as they skip count; you can use markers, or you can use multiplication flashcards to have them match with the fish! It is up to you! It is a wonderful, cute resource that you can use over and over!
We have lots of skip counting resources for you to take a look at!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Red Fish Blue Fish Playdough Mats - March 21, 2019
- FREE Goldfish Cracker Counting Cards - March 21, 2019
- FREE Preschool Flower Counting Games - March 21, 2019
- Your One Stop Shop for FREE Weather-Themed Resources! - March 21, 2019
- FREE Gross Motor Dice: Tape Lines - March 20, 2019