In this resource, you’ll find a free reader called I Must Get. It includes two new sight words: must and new. But, on the first page on the lift are a list of sight words that are in the story that you can practice with your child before reading.
For other short vowel resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Pumpkin Pie Phonics Games - October 16, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 35% Children’s Toy Work Bench - October 14, 2019
- FREE Books of the Bible Printable Poster - October 14, 2019
- FREE Daily Gratitude Notebooking Pages - October 14, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 10% Off The Story of Christopher Columbus - October 11, 2019