With its cute graphics and “Chutes and Ladders” type of gameplay, your child will be asking you to play it again and again! There are two versions of the game included, and all instructions for playing are on their site!
For other short vowel resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Back to School Sudoku Puzzles - August 20, 2019
- FREE Non-Fiction Reading Passages - August 20, 2019
- 5 FREE Ways to Teach Rhyming + Rhyming Test! - August 20, 2019
- FREE Kindle Book: What Do You See? A Child’s First Introduction to Art Volume 1 - August 19, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 58% Off Crazy Dot Markers - August 19, 2019