These kindergarten free shape games for kids are great math resources to make learning shapes fun and engaging. Helping kids practice identifying shapes will be fun with these games.
Along with learning shapes, kids will also learn all about taking turns, counting, and moving spaces accurately. I remember teaching my kids shapes as little tikes. Every car ride and outing was a great time to point out different shapes all around us like food shapes, traffic signs, and more.
The game is a no-prep resource for shape recognition and shape names. There are three different ways to play the game that is suitable for all ages.
Grab these totally free shapes game to help your kids with shape recognition and shape names.
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Jeannette Tuionetoa (see all)
- 12 First Day of Homeschool Fun Activities with Free Printables - August 5, 2021
- Free Chicken Life Cycle Activity - August 5, 2021
- Marine Animal I-Spy Activity - August 5, 2021
- Free Outer Space Lapbook - August 5, 2021
- Days of the Week Activity - August 4, 2021